Engine overheating can cause certain damage to the engine. If the car engine temperature is too high, the owner can do some inspection:
1. The fan motor is not moving or the fan clutch fails to cool normally.
2. Three-dimensional catalyst blockage or pipe rupture, resulting in a blockage of exhaust, resulting in overheating engine.
3. The cooling system pipe rupture, causing the coolant loss, heat dissipation can not function properly.
4. Long-term use of the pump after the height of wear, parts wear off.
5. If the lid pressure of the radiator is different, it will cause the spring to loosen and the lid can not close tightly.
6. The thermostat does not normally switch, usually due to mechanical failure or incomplete filling of the cooling system. may also be updated thermostat and the original temperature coefficient is different.